B.E. : L.D. College of Engineering, Gujarat University ( 2004 )
M.E. : L.D. College of Engineering, Gujarat University ( 2006 )
Ph.D. : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (2015)
- Sachin Doshi, Malvi Shrimali, Shah Krupa Rajendra, Manish Sharma, “Tunable Q-Factor Wavelet Transform for Classifying Mechanical Deformations in Power Transformer”, 5th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2018), Amity University, Noida, Delhi-NCR, 22 - 23 February 2018
- Shah Krupa Rajendra, Malvi Shrimali, Sachin Doshi, Manish Sharma, “Detection of Power Transformer Winding Faults using Orthogonal Wavelet Filter Bank”, 5th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2018), Amity University, Noida, Delhi-NCR, 22 - 23 February 2018
- Smit Patel, Avinash Derwal, Sachin Doshi, Shah Krupa Rajendra, “Utilising Genetic Algorithm and Driving Point Impedance Data to Synthesize High Frequency Circuit”, 5th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2018) , Amity University ,Noida, Delhi-NCR, 22 - 23 February 2018
- Patent Publication:
Piyush Baldha, Manish Kumar, Dr. Krupa Shah, Dr. Dipankar Deb "Wind Farm Design For On-Board Power Generation In Two-Wheelers", Indian Patent Application No.: 201721039272A, Date of filing of Application: 03/11/2017, Date of Publication: 17/11/2017
This invention deals with on-board power generation utilizing renewable source of energy. The wind turbine is installed on the twowheeler to capture the wind energy and is coupled with the generator. With this, it is possible to generate sufficient power on the road at moderate to high speed from the unused wind energy. The metallic clamps are also utilized for reducing the vibration at high speed. The turbines are mounted symmetrically on the two-wheelers such that the structure remains symmetric, stable and has the sufficient induced wind. The model is light in weight, small in size, economical, safe and easy to fabricate. Since, it is portable and easy to carry along, it seems very useful for the people travelling long distances. The generated electrical energy may also be used to supply various accessories mounted on the vehicle, for cell-phone charging, for battery charging in electrical and hybrid vehicle.
Automated, easier and user friendly reciprocating grater for bulk food processing, Application No: 1201821003812
- Krupa Shah and K. Ragavan, “Estimation of Transformer Winding Capacitances through Frequency Response Analysis: An Experimental Investigation,” International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems (IJEEPS), vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 549-559, Oct. 2013.
- Amit Kumar, Shah Krupa Rajendra, "Practical Model of Regenerative Breaking using DC Machine and Boost Converter", Biennial International Conference on Power & Energy Systems: Towards Sustainable Energy (PESTSE-2018, IEEE)” , Bangalore, India, Jan. 2018.
- Shah Krupa R and Ragavan K, “Locating Mechanical Deformations in Electromagnetic Model of Transformer Winding”, National Power Systems Conference (NPSC-2014), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India, December 18-20, 2014.
- Shah Krupa Rajendra and Ragavan K, \Locating and Assessing the Severity of Mechanical Deformations in Power Transformer Windings,\ Centenary Conference Electrical Engineering (CCEE-2011), Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.
- Manish Kumar, Piyush Baldha, Shah Krupa Rajendra, "Experimental Verification of On-Board Power Generation for Vehicle Application", Biennial International Conference on Power & Energy Systems: Towards Sustainable Energy (PESTSE-2018, IEEE)”, Bangalore, India, Jan. 2018.
- Nirav Prajapati, Darshit Mehta, Shah Krupa Rajendra, Kumar Abhishek, “Driving-point Impedance and Particle Swarm Optimization based Circuit Synthesis of Power Transformer Winding”, To be presented at 3rd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT) to be held in the Gateway Hotel, Wakad Road, Pune, 6 - 8 April 2018
- Shah Krupa R and Ragavan K, “Assessing Mechanical Deformations in
Two-Winding Transformer Unit using Reduced-Order Circuit Model”,
International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (Elsevier),
Vol. 79, pp. 235-244, Jul. 2016.
- Junior Engineer at Uttar Gujarat Vij Company LTD.
- Lecturer at Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering